Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hey everyone. I'm in Dubuque finally. I got in around 2:30 today and still have yet to unpack. Part of the reason for that is because Kyle and I went to go see Over the Hedge which I HIGHLY reccommend to EVERYONE! it was Sooooo stinkin' funny. Kyle and I both were laughing out loud at the entire movie. Great stuff. Anyway, I'm here. I'm still not very clear on specifics of what I'm doing, but I know that I'll be working with mission teams, working with the youth, trying to open doors with the Catholic colleges, and working on starting a college ministry. WOW. Anyway, it's hitting me that I'm tired and I have yet to unpack and I don't know when I have to be up and ready in the morning so I need to find that out. I'll catch ya later! Feel free to comment on my blog or send me an e-mail. I have a feeling I'm going to need to hear from people I know throughout the summer. I'm looking forward to what God is going to be doing. Hopefully within the next week there will be some pictures up here so you can see the family I'm staying with and the landscapes (which are amazing!!!) and such. See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had fun at the movie..you need to take time and breathe and laugh and KNOW that God has a plan and He'll clue you in in HIS time...which may not be yours:-/Will keep you in ceaseless prayer...Hope you sleep well tonight and have a great day tomorrow! Love, Mommie