Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hey everyone! I kinda feel like a loser for not having any pictures up yet but oh well. I have taken some pictures, just not the whole roll. So you're going to have to wait to see the amazing rainbow I saw Tuesday (assuming of course the pictures turn out). Anyway, it was really cool and you could see all 7 of the colors and it started from the end of the horizon and arched over and faded into the clouds. It was cool.

Yesterday was good. I was able to sit down with Devin and map out what we want to do for the youth group this summer. Hopefully all goes well with that. We are planning to do a car wash in July to raise money so that later that month we can go to a water park relatively nearby. Today, Devin and I are going to go look at places and try to get them to let us hold it in their parking lot. (Ps..it's weird to me to be doing this since Bellevue has never done this and doesn't need to - that's just my random thought).

I think I'm going to the Great American River Festival this weekend. I'm pretty excited - I'll get to see the Charlie Daniels Band (for free) and Stix. Sweet! That should be fun. Right now, I need to go and find the prices of the "nearby" waterparks and also try to design a shirt for Ignite! Ciao (as they don't say in Iowa)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh.....it sounds like you are fitting in place now! This was a great post....I've been reading all of them....but haven't posted a comment...heh..sorry...I'm reading them at like the wee hours of the am....you don't want me to comment then...teehee. Anyway, I'm missing you as I'm sure sushi girl is too (sarcasm intended...) She's having a wee bit of trouble...I'm just prayin her through.....so basically everything is the same as you left it. About the carwash thing.... you know just because we go to the church we go to....my kids still need to have carwash or something to earn money for the kazillion things they are offered and we are too poor to send them on...heh...just a thought..... sorry about the long post...I'm in a rambling mood...... hope your weekend is great and God blesses all of your efforts!