Monday, April 17, 2006

So I only have 8 days until school is over for the semester!! Whoo-hoo!! So I'm slightly excited by that.

By the way, I believe it is wrong that at the young age of 20 that already some of my childhood memories are disappearing. The main one being Libertyland. Agreed, it sucked royally! But it still is memories...especially the carousel. Which by the way, my friend sent me an e-mail today saying that the carousel will probably bring in around 1 million dollars!!! Hopefully it will be sold and Memphis will get the money and use it to start paying off all of Willie's stupid ideas. Now, they're thinking about selling the Colliseum which is where my best friend graduated from. Man! Another one bites the dust...

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

ba da dum dum dum....another one bites the dust