Thursday, April 06, 2006

Laughter is the closest distance between two people. - Victor Borge. I would also agree with Milton Burle when he said, "laughter is an instant vacation." Here I was sitting at a computer at school (finally having found one in which the internet actually worked!) with a million things to do and not wanting to do a one. I was just thinking how much I would love to take a vacation! Then I checked my mail from Linz. What do you know!? I laughed and for that instant I was on vacation. The e-mail was nothing spectacular. Just something she knew I would find funny. Remember that today, in making someone laugh, perhaps you are not only closing the distance between the two of you, but you are also allowing them to go on vacation and escape their reality for just a moment. On that note, here's something that will hopefully make you laugh:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my mini vacation! May you always find something to laugh about....especially when it's not easy :-) Continue to Be a Blessing!

Lyndsey said...

Laughter is the ultimate stress killer....that's why it's been banned in Corporate America!