Friday, April 21, 2006

Rain, Gas stations, and Ice Age

There's something about rainy days that just soothes my soul! I love walking through rain, stepping through puddles, and hearing it fall on the windows. Today as I was at a gas station (where gas was $2.75!! outrageous!), I saw the best thing ever...it was 3 ducks just chillin' stomping around in a puddle. So that is what has kept me going today despite my joints hurting (wow i'm old) and sitting through classes. In my mind, I was one of those ducks just stomping around in the puddles.

Oh yeah, and another cool thing today...we definitely watched Ice Age (en espanol) in my Spanish class today. It was great! Only thing that isn't quite as cool is Sid doesn't really have a lisp in the Spanish one.

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

just chillin stompin ducks....sounds like a new album to me. Did you take those pics?

Anonymous said...

i took the rain picture

Anonymous said...

Hi...just showing Mimmsy how to do this...

Anonymous said...

i think you did a GREAT job of typing sloth. i undershhhtood perfectly :)