Thursday, March 09, 2006

So I don't know if you've heard about the church burnings in AL, but I have friends that know at least 2 of the guys. Can I just tell you how weird it is to be affected (even indirectly) by such a weird thing as this. I mean my friends know the college guys arrested for burnings! Random! It just served to remind me that except for the grace of God, I too could be doing completely idiotic things. I mean no one really thinks, "I want to burn a church sometime in my lifetime." No one really ever says, "When I grow up, I want to completely ruin my life doing stupid things." Praise God for His mercy that even though I screw up so often, He still loves me and won't give up on me. No matter what I do, nothing can separate me from the love of God!! HALLELUJAH!

No comments: