Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Praise God for spring break!!! I think it's just another reminder of God's faithfulness to me. Anyway, today I am in Birmingham hanging out with some friends and just relaxing...how nice! So much better than going to school every day.

Ok, so an update on this summer. Well God is proving so very faithful (surprise surprise). I haven't even sent out the letters yet, but already I have been given $100! WOW...imagine what is to come. About the letters, I have addressed 99% of them so next I get to mail them. It really wasn't as painful of a process as I had thought. :)

I can't wait to go to New Life. Last I heard they are averaging around 80 people a Sunday which I think is great considering the church is only a little more than a month old! I'm sure this summer will be hard work and tiring, but it will be so rewarding. I think God is preparing me because of the people I am around at school and such. The other day I even had the opportunity to share Christ with 2 Mormons. Random but so very cool. I don't think they had ever heard the plan of salvation in their life which is slightly odd to me since I grew up in the "Bible belt" of the South.

Right now God is teaching me to trust Him. In many ways such as monetary support, school, the girls that I'm working with, and others, I'm having to trust Him because a lot of the times I am at a loss. But that is what I have been praying for...a revival in my heart. And I think that complete abandon and trust in Christ is the first step to true revival.

No comments: