Friday, May 05, 2006

It's official! I am going to Iowa...I leave May 31st at 6:54am and will be back August 11th at 9pm. Anyone who desires to see me off or welcome me home might just become my best friend :) There has been a lot of stress, and prayers, and tears that have gone into this whole journey which has only barely started. But as always, God has shown himself faithful! I have been told that I will be working with World Changer teams, block parties, and starting seeker Bible studies on two different Catholic colleges in the area. How amazing to think that all I have experienced and learned through my working in CBU's Campus Ministry has been preparing me for this summer!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been soooo great to see God "train" you for what he has planned in Iowa! It's going to be amazing....and hard I'm sure!

Lyndsey said...

Hmm...looks like the choir tours and college have done their job preparing you, huh? Thanks be to God! I'm SOOO excited for you!