Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ever have those times where you feel completely dissatisfied with life...even when there isn't really a reason to be dissatisfied? Perhaps my life is too routine right now.Somany of my friends lives seem to be more adventurous than mine. Maybe that is the reason for my dissatisfaction. However, this dissatisfaction isn't with the individual things I'm doing, nor is it a lack of satisfaction in my walk with Christ. It's just an overall feeling of "man, I'm ready to do something different." But then I think about that statement and it's not that I want to do anything different. Rather, I want the location (or people) around me to change. Among other reasons, I am confident that this is why I'm going to Iowa. I need a change of location, a different group of people, and a fresh perspective of life that I cannot get currently. Counting the days...

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

k so.... The first few days you're in Iowa, you'll be overwhelmed from stepping RIGHT into something God's been working on for a while, preparing it just for you! I'm so excited!