Thursday, May 18, 2006

I leave in 12 days! It's crazy to think about. I think it's just now hitting me and I'm scared. Not for any reason but just because it's new and kind of out of my comfort zone. I'm the type of person I don't have to have all my ducks in a row so to speak...rather I just need them to be visible. However, a lot of my summer ducks are quacking and I can hear them but I just can't seem to find them. I look forward to getting up there and finally being able to at least see all my little ducks. Does that make any sense? Who knows at this point.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes perfect sense! I'm going to miss you.....but you will be right where you belong..........

Lyndsey said...

Ha!! I SOOOOO >quack< get the ducks analogy!! I know it's >quack< scary, but things >quack< will fall into place better than either >quack< one of us can imagine.

Praise God for His adventurous spirit!

>quack<

Anonymous said...

your best friend is weird....


















>quack<

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you girl. I know the Lord is going to use you. We'll miss you!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»