Friday, February 24, 2006

It is so difficult sometimes to trust God. Maybe I don't mean so much trust as I mean understand God. For instance, I trust God that working with my middle-school girls is absolutely what I'm called to do. But then, He places a precious girl in my life that I'm left wondering how I draw her closer to God. She knows all the "right" answers, but still doesn't truly have a personal relationship with Him. At this point, I believe her to be a born-again Christian...she is just struggling with letting God have complete control of her entire life. Which I understand...it's difficult to let God have complete control. My issue comes in knowing how to encourage her. What can I say? It's huge that she trusts me to let me in on her struggles with God, so the last thing I want to do is say the wrong thing. But then again, I guess this goes back to letting God have complete control of my life doesn't it? If God controls every aspect of my life, then He also controls what I say. Hmm...

No comments: