Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm currently in the process of trying to solicit money from people so that I can survive financially this summer and next school year. I hate the idea of asking people for money...somehow it seems to me to be the "Christian" way of panhandling. While this probably isn't how it is actually perceived by most, I still hate it nonetheless. But what else is a girl to do? I can't have a job while I'm in Iowa this summer because my full-time job will be working for New Life Christian Church. I have to be able to pay for school and textbooks and all those other horrible but necessary things so I must send out letters. But then there is the whole deal of having to get addresses to mail out the letters so that they can send me money. I have over 50 names on a list right now! That's 50 addresses to get!!! MAN! This probably means that I should quit typing and get on with obtaining the addresses...

No comments: